Welcome ya'll to our 3rd Western Saloon themed project. This one is sure to set the law straight in your basement saloon or local watering hole! We suspect that in the old west there would be very few saloons where you would not find a card game happening or a local lawman watching for trouble.
This project has all the makings to set the right mood for a friendly neighborhood Texas Hold' Em tournament. Maybe you or you know of a rifle or pistol collector that could use a new plaque for their gun cabinet. How about making a sign for your favorite Deputy Sheriff's bedroom. Now that might earn you a few coins to trade in on that new router attachment! Darn Toot'n!
We have designed a few neat features into this mini-project that will make it even easier to use and re-use. These features include:
- Sheriff badge is domed just a bit like the real thing!
- Playing cards are turned up slightly so they can be stacked to create the perfect hand.
- Horns on the mounted longhorns are modeled so that they can over lap the rim on most sign shapes.
- Sign shape has a flat bottomed dished center so it will except almost any model and will also let you get the most "Z" depth out of the added model.
You can hang up that lasso, cause ya just wrangled a look at a darn nice project that you'll surely find lots of uses for!
We are in the process of launching a
new Design and Make shopping experience. Please click the button below to view this project in our new Project Shop.
Hack this project!
The "Pistol and Rifle Club" plaque was made using the models from the following projects:
- Wagon Wheel, Rifle - Western Saloon No.3
- Top and bottom ribbon - Local Heroes - Firefighter No.1
- Ribbon - Family Coat of Arms No.2
- Colt45 - Western Saloon No.1
- Sports Plaque - Pick-Up League - Golf
WOW... that's a hack worth making!
The Western Saloon No.3 project contains the following models and project sheet.
To get you started on your next weekend project we have included this assembled layout.
Food for thought.
Ideas for other combinations of this project.
In case you need...
The vector outlines for all of the models in this project you can download them from this link:
We took the time to also create the heart, spade, diamond and club for you just in case you need it!
In case you wanted to know...
Font used in the renderings is called -
Font used in the Project Sheet for this project is called -
Thanks Weekend CNC Warriors for these project images!
Share an image of a finished project that uses one of our models and get it posted here! WOW!!!!
This project was created to inspire you to kick the tumbleweeds out of your shop and get CNC'ing!