Our Family Coat of Arms No.2 project adds 10 more base elements to our coat of arms collection of projects. Like our first Family Coat of Arms project we have included 2 full coat of arms to give you a good start on creating your very own coat of arms quickly and then using the Achievement Packs (No.1 or No.2) you can dress them up to make them even more personal.
Included in this project:
- 2 helmets
- 2 sets of flourishes
- 2 shields (modeled with a recessed flat center to accept V-Carving or another model)
- 2 banners (modeled flat to accept v-carving)
We have designed a few features into this project that will make it even easier to use and re-use:
- Shields and ribbons accept V-Carving or even the addition of raised text.
- Shields have a flat bottomed dished center so it will accept almost any model and will also let you get the most "Z" depth out of the added model.
- Both ribbons have been modeled to wrap over or under other models to create a very interesting layout!
Put that sword and shield down and get that CNC warmed up it's time to create a little extra something to add to that catapult!
We are in the process of launching a
new Design and Make shopping experience. Please click the button below to view this project in our new Project Shop.
Hack this project!
The "Golden Key" coat of arms was made using the models from the following projects:
- Sword, Key, Ribbon - Achievement Pack No.2
- Flourish, Helmet - Family Coat of Arms No.2
- Shield - Family Coat of Arms No.1
- Boars head - Achievement Pack No.1
The font used to simulate the v-carving is called Cataneo.
WOW... that's a hack worth making!
The Family Coat of Arms No.2 project contains the following models and project sheet.
To get you started on your next weekend project we have included this assembled layout.
Food for thought.
Ideas for other combinations of this project.
In case you need...
The vector outlines for all of the models in this project you can download them from this link:
In case you wanted to know...
Font used in the renderings is called -
- Cataneo BT
A little extra reference for Coat of Arms:
Share an image of a finished project that uses one of our models and get it posted here! WOW!!!!
This project was created to celebrate the past, present and future!